Eminem won’t face charges in alleged strip club altercation (Detroit Free Press)

By BEN SCHMITT
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

Eminem won’t have to beat the rap over allegations that he assaulted a Royal Oak man recently at a strip club: The alleged victim dropped charges over the weekend.

Detroit Police Spokesman James Tate said Monday that the 48-year-old man withdrew his charges over the weekend for unknown reasons. Tate said the investigation is closed.

The man, who identified himself as Miad J., told local television stations that Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, assaulted him around 1:15 a.m. Thursday in a bathroom at the Cheetah strip club on 8 Mile in Detroit.

Cheetah’s representatives confirmed last week that a fight occurred at the club. They also said last week Eminem was involved in the incident, but would not comment further. They declined comment when contacted Monday.

3 thoughts on “Eminem won’t face charges in alleged strip club altercation (Detroit Free Press)”

  1. TOLD YOU NASTY PEOPLE EMINEM HATERS TO FLIP OFF!!TRYING TO GET HIM TO COURT.HA!YOU NEVER WILL.IM SORRY BUT JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET EM HAVE PEACE 4 ONCE AND NOT TRAGEDY!

Leave a Reply