Eminem might adopt Whitney Hartter soon

For those who don’t know: Whitney is Kim’s second child with Eric Hartter.

Kim got pregnant in 2001 and Whitney was born on May the 26th, 2002.

Things went quite complicated when Kim went back with Marshall, six months after the birth of her daughter. Despite the fact Eric Hartter, an ex convict on the run who was facing drug charges, had few chances to ever obtain his daughter’s custody or even some visitation rights, Eric’s mom, Mary was suing for Whitney’s custody.

When he went back with Kim, Eminem always had the will to raise Whitney as his own daughter.
Some people were curious about the line taken out of when I’m Gone:

« Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister ».

They wondered about who the little sister mentioned in the song could possibly be, since Eminem referred to Alaina as his second daughter. Whitney is Hailie’s half sister and the little sister mentioned in Eminem’s song.

A few years ago, Marshall adopted his niece Alaina who is Dawn (Kim’s twin sister)’s daughter. She became his daughter legally and goes by the surname Mathers.

The Mathers family might be enriched with a new member soon, if the info revealed by the following website is true.

Eminem recently declared that he intended to remarry Kim. Apparently, he also wants to give Whitney his name and to raise her as his own child.

Marshall loves the little girl and wants her to be full part of his family:

“I’m in love with that girl, man. She’s so sweet and funny”. (Eminem)

Three daughters for Marshall? This might soon become a reality.

For those who doubted it, Eminem is very much family oriented. He is a wonderful family man, a dedicated dad and good big brother, which fully honors him.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.

71 Responses to Eminem might adopt Whitney Hartter soon

1. Réunion de toute la petite famille!!! 😀

2. Angel says:

im so glad that kim and em are back together!im really happy for hailey whitney and lani (Alaina)!

3. toly says:

I saw a dream this night:
    The Mathers family but lani wasn’t there.
    Kim n’ Marshal started arguin’ and me n’ Hailie were playn’. but in her eyes (ofcourse) she was cryn’.

Sometimes I Cry because my mum n’ dad devorsed but most of the time i wanna cry because the new family of mine argue of some stupid things.
    Where will this lead to? Idon’ know n’ i don’ wanna.

When it sayd in the song ”little sister” then i didnt think it was someone else other then Lani. the interwiew raised my curiosity.

Thanks isabelle 4 giin all of us the news about him. O doe they might not be true…

By the way… How old is Alaina? If u know.

4. Isabelle says:

Alaina was born in 1993. She will be 13 around May 2006 if i remember well…

5. Toly says:

thanx anyway..:D

6. charlotte butler says:

Go for it!!!
    it will be different and awkward for hayley but then she has someone else to love and have fun by helping kim to look after.

7. manny says:

This is great news….. eminem is a great dad 2 hailie and alaina… now he is going to raise whitney as his own… that is cute… has any1 found pics of whitney recent ones…. that other pic is when she was 1 1/2…. she is cute… good luck to eminem and his new found baby gurl

8. ShAdy Solider says:

when i first read that kim and marshall where getting back togther i was mad but now i kno its what ever makes him happy and i care about that i just think that kim and him argue to much but if theyr in love than i cant stop them but i think its great that em is adopting Whitny but i thought he already did also i heard that em has be thinkin about having a nouther kid !!!

9. VeryAlliegh says:

I want to see them together, but then i dont. they love each other obviously, but the fighting cant be good for any of their children. i hope it turns out better than the last time….

10. Mooch says:

i think its stupid them getting back together.
    what about all those songs he wrote about Kim, and now hes thinking bout marring her. i dont like it, i think its all gonna end in a very bad way

11. VeryAlliegh says:

Im not surprised that theyre back together, mostly because of the songs. He wouldnt put that much effort into making them if he didnt have some feelings for her. A crime of passion.

12. Isabelle says:

I’m not surprised because of the songs either…plus anybody who knows Eminem and Kim’s background knows that they grew up since their teenage years as foster brother and sister. Kim is Eminem’s first love…there is a story behind the words…and most of them songs are reconciliation attempts…i always wonder why ppl have to take each of Eminem’s words so literally.

13. Karen says:

I wish them both well. We all make mistakes and Kim and Em are no different.
    I am probably older than most of you here, married and have 3 sons and generally don’t care for rap, but I do like Eminem. I have listened carefully to his lyrics and he has a lot of depth. A lot more depth than I thought he had when he first started raping. I didn’t listen to his music then. He obviously has a big heart and loves his daughter and Lanie and Whitney enough to adopt them and raise them as his own. For that I not only like him, I respect him. I wish them all a very happy future together. Being young is hard and it’s even harder when one person in a couple is famous.

14. Loren says:

Em is a great farther to these girls. Wish i had a father like. I aint even got one around. But ne ways Em is the best dad you can imaingine. He gives those girls the life he never had. Im glade him and kim are getting back together. I know he truely loves her.

15. LouisianaSunnyBum00 says:

I love your blog site! It has alot of information, but I am wondering how Kim got pregnant with Whitney in 2002 and had her May 26, 2002?? You keep saying she was born in 2002, and also said she got pregnant in 2002!! I had my 3rd baby in Aug. 2003 and while at a Dr. appointment around the middle of my pregnancy I read an article in a People Mag. about Whitney’s birth! Just curious on the details for sure!

16. Isabelle says:

no, I made a mistake…Kim got pregnant in 2001 and got Whitney in 2002…i will have to rectify that detail…thanks for reading and commenting:)

17. armela says:

That is what we called true meaning of love and commitment. Dont you think? Kim should be feel lucky that Eminen had who love her the most and best of all accepted of what she did to him and to her life. Wish them all the best and good relationship. Hope they both have forgive each other and never do the same mistake again for the sake of their children.

18. LouisianaSunnyBum00 says:

Another thing I was wondering, every article that I have read about their wedding says that Whitney is 2. If she was born in 2002, wouldn’t she be 3 going on 4?? I just finished reading another article about their wedding this weekend, and it says they have a 10-yo daughter (Hailie) and Kim has a 2-yo daughter (Whitney).

19. Isabelle says:

Those articles were wrong…Whitney is around 3 and a half…Tabloids print a lot of mistakes, they also misspelled Em’s grandmother and Hailie’s name. I can confirm you that Whitney was born in 2002. Anyway Marshall went back with Kim a few months afterwards and it was at the end of 2002…

20. LouisianaSunnyBum00 says:

Thanks!!! Trying to figure all the Whitney stuff out, gets very hard when there is little information about her! And not that many pics! Would love to see an updated pic of her!! Thanks again!

21. Isabelle says:

You are very welcome…there are very few Whitney pics on the net…i haven’t seen any pic where she’s older…

22. KAREN MARIN says:

Isabelle! there’s also this article saying that Whitney is a boy, that kim remarried when she got divorce from Marshall and she had a boy! it’s that true? I don’t think it is.

23. Isabelle says:

lol that’s totally untrue…and whitney is a little girl…i have seen several photos and read several documents where Eric’s mom complained she couldn’t see her granddaughter…fuck those journalists who spread nonsense!

24. pamela says:

i think this hole eminem thing is funny to follow.i mean in mockingbird he says ” i dont see uss ever being together ever again,like we used to be when we wore teenagers”.its good that they remarried and everything is fine,but what has eminem now to rap about??.

25. ccme hammer says:

Is the little girl in the video his real daughter, Hailie?

26. Mya says:

Eninem said in an interview that he may not rap anymore. He will put his energy into producing the artists under his label. As for the girl in the video, I thinks she resembles Hailie, but I don’t think that it is truly her.

27. margorie says:

that sorta rox you em and kim maybe she’s not wat uurboby says about that chick you know? maybe she aint all like that anyone know when kim was born althogh i should do the math she is 30 damn she looks really beautiful in dat wedding pic i wish i was her she lucky as fuck to have a fine azz hell white boy luk dat-n-shit and to have such a pretty little angel like hailie jade by da way luv dat name i don’t think that there is another person in this earth that feels the same way about marshall mathers the way i do ooooooooooooooooooooooo i want him so badly but hey he got his woman and i’ll get ma man one day besides i can’t ever have him im only 13 and dey deserve each otha she needs and can’t live without her crazy man and he needs and can’t live without his crazy woman

28. margorie says:

no ccme hammer , dat aint da reel hailie in dat video i appreciate dat you spelled hurr name rite goddammit i fuckin hate when peeps spell her name wrong!!!!! he hates it too 4 a fact i no dat h-a-i-l-i-e get it right people!!!!!!!!!!! doesn’t even really look like da reel hailie

29. BIANCA says:

30. Nanda says:

31. angel says:

just a little correction: whitney was born on APRIL the 26th 😉

32. Isabelle says:

honestly i don’t care…i have more important projects to handle than breaking my head about Whitney’s birthdate which is really the least of my worries right now!

33. angel says:

of course Isabelle, but maybe there are people who care about it!
    there was an incorrect information and i corrected it, it’s not a problem if you have other projects!

34. Isabelle says:

ok …good for the ppl who care…they will be able to correct the info.

35. kendall says:

oh, nanda… yes, marshall did adopt whitney… but he’s not her biological father, her father’s eric hartter who’s in cell right now

36. Ally says:

It just goes to show what a sweet caring man he is!!!

37. super says:

i luv eminem n i thiink it sweet how much he cares 4 hailie n how he adopting whitney his a loving person that jus misunderstood

38. Claire says:

Everyone thinks emniem is the best dad in the world….but rwally…MY DAD IS!

39. Claire says:

EVeryone thinks that eminem is the best dad in the world but rally…MY DAD IS!

40. Marshall's_1_Luv says:

Man, people can blast on Em all they want to. But, All I see Is a man whose heart is so full of love for his little girl and his neice, and tries with everything he has to protect them from all they bull$hit that goes on, they (media) think he is mad hatter, & maybe he is But, only from the frustration of the papers and ppl yapping away with the suck hole when the man is only trying to be a father, supporter, and nuturer in the best way he knows how. I think he doing an awesome job, hell, what kind of role model did he have around to show him how to be a dad? I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!! I wish I had the OPP TO TELL HIM SO, I am a single mom and raised my 19 yr old son and my 21 yr old daughter by myself when my ex hubby hauled ass. i am 38, and rockin the cradle, and damn proud! And my fine boy EM , should be too. his girls are beautiful;)Way to Go Daddy!!Courts DO NOT award custody of 2 girls to unfit dad’s ….He has his shit together. beleive that! Gina Marie

41. sarah says:

hope eminem really enjoy’s his time wif hailey and whitney

42. cheryl says:

43. cheryl says:

44. Mi Li Na says:

if he wants, i could be his dauther too 😛

45. Andjelka (Serbia) says:

Em najbolje zna sta hoce od zivota. Ako je on tako odlucio ja ga podrzavam u tome svim srcem. Najbolji si i uvek ces to biti!!!

46. Jade says:

Whitney has gotta be 1 of the most adorable children ive ever seen. I wish my sister looked like her. Im sure Hailie and Alaina will loving having a little sister to play with

47. sarena says:

I think it is cool what he is doing for the kids…he really is a sweet guy!!!I hope things go well for him and his family

48. eminem rulz says:

he is not a bad person like kim makes him out to be he is loving and caring

49. SOLAYA says:

This babe is so beautiful.Marshall,If I wanna,Are u give me this girl.She’s sweet very very very much. I wanna If it can’t be,u can give Hailie.The most beautiful girls,I saw in the world.by the way I’M writing from Turk?ye.I’M a turkish girl.I hOpe it can’t be Problem.ok.bye.DON’T CRY THIS GIRLS.OK!!!!

50. josh says:

eminem is awsome. I think it will be gould for hailie to have a motherly figure around. i hope they can make it work that would be somthin else. and by the way wat grade r all of them in?

51. Hi i think he should adopt because he is a caring lovin father who would do any thin thats right for his family.x

52. MissMurder says:

Gawd, that’s so sweet, he has a big heart, his songs are just dark because of all he’s been through.

53. pityy love says:

Whhat about that little girls real father? I’m sure she has another fam. out therewho loves her, but may not have the financial means to battle to c her. One day she’ll have ?’s about her dad and biological family.

54. Isabelle says:

The biological dad is a drug dealer…but i know his mom battled on Court to see her granddaughter…

55. pittyluv says:

just b cuz he sold drugs at one time is still no reason just to cut him out of her life. both em and kim have done bad things in the past. I just feel bad 4 whit b cuz from what I have read is her grandparents have begged 2 c her and kim has told them 2 take her 2 court knowin damn well they do not have that kind of money

56. Brittney Fee says:

I think Eminem should adopt Whitney. With the struggles he has been through with Kim and the guilt he felt when he was singing and wasn’t with Hailie, he should adopt her, he makes a good father, he has a good heart. If you believe it or not,, I do. DON’T STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

57. Hannah says:

Thts the best thing ive herd all day! I do believe tht they should arrange maybe a day at least to have the grandparents over to c whitney. But Em should get custody and the biological daddy should have a restraining order on him.

58. kiARRA says:

59. lottemack says:

so in the song “I love you more”, is it whitney he’s talking about in the line “there’s a baby sister in the mix”?

60. tidysongs says:

old post, but found it on google today. I didn’t know eminem had such a big heart. that’s awesome

61. Monica says:

Marshall, I absolutely admire you as a father, I grew up fatherless since mine died when I was 3 1/2 years old. I think you would be a wonderful dad to Whitney and would definantly give her the love and warmth that she deserves. Yes, adopt her :)

62. samii baby says:

omg i think it would be the best thing in the world for that baby if you adopted her ,,, i also thing hailie would really like it too,,, :O

63. me :D says:

what i dont get is if he loves her then why dosent he have any songs for Whitney like hailie?

64. RinseMyMusic says:

Who knows what type of guy Eminem really is. Hollywood makes everythings so crazy. But maybe he should make a new song about his adopted daughter. Great point!

65. aime says:

shes cute even now am sooo… jelouse and eminem ik yhuu luv her alout take care hopee we can become friendssss!!!!!! eminem && peolple holly wood is crayy he luv her with all her heart probly theres to much express and too muchh tooo share on a song but he wiil somedayyy hope yhu loookk for me am a 13 but i give pepole good edvise i save pepole lives b4 tell ur dauter i said hi ttl… hope talk to yhu asap from aime aime kiss kiss bye bye take care..!!!

66. tretz says:

eminem seems so genuine about his family he loves them girls and his brother i think he would give them a good life a life he didnt have he would of done it tough growing up i wish him and his family all the best keep on doin what you are good at rappin

67. davidlover says:

awwwwwwwwwww this is sooooooooooo sweet i think he should adopt her even tought he already did lol because i no what it is like with a drug dealer dad well he wasn’t a drug dearler but he was a alcohic and i am only 11 and my mom left my dad when i was 8 and it break my heart and i have 9 brothers and sister and its really sad to live like 5 of them and not have a daddy around just a step dad that has 3 kids so i live with like 8 brothers and sisters dayily and like and on the weekend i have to deal with like 11 brothers and sister plus my mom and step dad so if you think you have a bad life mine is JUST like eminem and i am only 11

68. christina says:

who is whitney is she his real child or is she being adopted from an orphange

69. Monica Anna says:

Marshall, you are amazing, the most caring and very warm hearted person. Whitney should without a doubt be your daughter, man…. I wish I had you as my dad…. Mine died when I was 3.

70. puneet says:

I love you em<3 your the best fuck the rest. Your my idol. Man i wanna meet you.. I wish i could get a chance to meet you..